1. Much of Canada’s forestry ______ goes towards making pulp and paper.
A. production B. introduction
C. orientation D. multiplication
2. The proportion of men to women in the population ______ so that there are now fewer women and more men.
A. changed B. change
C. have been changed D. has changed
3. The ______ formed client advisory division of the Mantar Corporation is now hiring financial specialists.
A. ultimately B. recently C. originally D. currently
4. Studio Ceramics Monthly does not accept manuscripts ______ have previously appeared in print.
A. they B. that C. whose D. what
5. Ms. Lu’s administrative assistant will mail a copy of the annual report to ______ who cannot attend the meeting.
A. this B. those C. them D. then